• blog

Reply To: Lack of support from Social Services

Asked by

Can the GP intervene with this at all or the community nurse if there is one? Or even the care home who must have links with social services. Depending where your Mother-in-Law lives – ie the local authority/social services – there must be a complaints procedure – although you’d hope you shouldnt have to do this.