- By entering this prize-draw competition (“the competition”) you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This competition is managed and promoted by Age Space Ltd (“AgeSpace”). We are registered in England under Company Number 09122766.
- This competition is promoted by Grand UK Holidays Ltd (“Grand UK Holidays” They are registered in England under Company Number 1815672 and their registered office is at The Old Bakery, Queens Road, Norwich, NR1 3PL.
- The competition prize will be a 5-day holiday for a solo traveller, including pick-up and travel.
- The winner will stay at the Grand Burstin Hotel, Folkestone. Included in the prize are 3 guided sightseeing excursions to Canterbury & Whitstable, Rye & Hastings and Deal
- The dates of the winner’s holiday are from 7 – 11 March 2022.
- If the winner is outside one of the 300 pick-up areas across eastern, southern and central England they will need to make their way to a pick up point or direct to resort.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The decision of AgeSpace regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Eligibility to Enter
- This competition is open to entrants over the age of 18 and who are citizens of the United Kingdom or Ireland. Grand UK Holidays is a tour company exclusively for the over 55s and therefore all passengers who book to travel must fit this criteria.
- Employees of either AgeSpace or Grand UK Holidays are ineligible to enter, as are any close relatives or anyone else with close connections to employees of either company.
- In entering you confirm you are eligible to do so and to claim any prize you win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted, multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The competition is free to enter.
How to Enter
- Enter by completing all required fields specified on the web page (HERE)
- The competition entrants will include all those who complete and submit an entry in accordance with these terms and conditions by midnight (00:00 hours GMT) on (31 August 2021).
- Entries after that time and date will be excluded.
- AgeSpace will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The winner will be notified after (31st August 2021) via email address submitted with the entry form. If there is no response within 48 hours, another winner will be selected at random.
- AgeSpace reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner at random.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by AgeSpace for the purposes of administering the competitions, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- Your data and information supplied in the competition entry form will not be shared with any other third party outside of either AgeSpace or Grand UK Holidays
- By entering the competition you agree to opt-in to receive news and special offers from AgeSpace. You can opt-out at any time.
- By entering the competition you agree to opt-in to receive news and special offers from Grand UK Holidays. You can opt-out at any time.
- An announcement of the winner’s name will be made via AgeSpace’s website (www.agespace.org) and social platforms.
- The promotor may use your name and photograph, where appropriate, for promotional purposes.
- All personal information shall be used by Age Space in accordance with AgeSpace Privacy Notices.
- AgeSpace’s Privacy notice can be found here – https://agespace.org/terms-of-use
- In processing any personal data relating to the entrants, Grand UK Holidays will at all times comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation of 2018.
Limitation of Liability
- AgeSpace does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that AgeSpace does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- AgeSpace reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice under exceptional circumstances.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English and Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Ireland.