- By entering this prize-draw competition (“the competition”) you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This competition is managed and promoted by Age Space Ltd (“AgeSpace” or “the promoter”). We are registered in England under Company Number 09122766.
- The competition prize is the full hamper seen in images promoting the competition including 2 x Pascoe Candles, a selection of Motezuma’s chocolate, a bottle of Norfolk Gin a 100% recycled wool blanket and the latest Dawn French book – Because of You (not pictured). The combined RRP is £165.
- The winner will be drawn at random using a computer algorithm.
- The prize includes one 70cl bottle of Norfolk Gin. If the winner does not wish to receive the bottle they should state as soon as possible within email correspondence. Age Space encourages drinking sensibly and in regulation, in line with the UK’s recommended drinking units. Age Space recommends sharing the prize with friends and family (who are over the age of 18).
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The decision of AgeSpace regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Eligibility to Enter
- This competition is open to entrants over the age of 18 and who are citizens of the United Kingdom or Ireland.
- Employees of AgeSpace are ineligible to enter, as are any close relatives or anyone else with close connections to employees of either company.
- In entering you confirm you are eligible to do so and to claim any prize you win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted, multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- By entering the competition the entrant understands that they will be required to provide Age Space with their address, to receive the prize.
- The competition is free to enter.
How to Enter
- Enter by completing all required fields specified on the competition web page (HERE)
- The competition entrants will include all those who complete and submit an entry in accordance with these terms and conditions by midnight (23:59 hours GMT) on 31 October 2021.
- Entries after that time and date will be excluded but are eligible to receive news and special offers from Age Space – you can opt-out at any time.
- AgeSpace will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The winner will be notified after (31st October 2021) via email address submitted with the entry form. If there is no response within 48 hours, another winner will be selected at random.
- AgeSpace reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner at random.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by AgeSpace for the purposes of administering the competitions, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- Your data and information supplied in the competition entry form will not be shared with any other third party outside of AgeSpace.
- By entering the competition you agree to opt-in to receive news and special offers from AgeSpace. You can opt-out at any time.
- An announcement of the winner’s name will be made via AgeSpace’s website (www.agespace.org) and social platforms.
- The promoter (Age Space) may use your name and photograph, where appropriate, for promotional purposes.
- Age Space will not use the winner’s given delivery address for promotional activity of any kind.
- All personal information shall be used by Age Space in accordance with AgeSpace Privacy Notices.
- AgeSpace’s Privacy notice can be found here – https://agespace.org/terms-of-use
Limitation of Liability
- AgeSpace does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that AgeSpace does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- AgeSpace reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice under exceptional circumstances.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English and Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Ireland.