- By entering this prize-draw competition (“the competition”) you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This competition is managed and promoted by Age Space Ltd (“AgeSpace”). We are registered in England under Company Number 09122766.
Eligibility to Enter
- This competition is open to entrants over the age of 18 and who are citizens of the United Kingdom or Ireland.
- Employees of either AgeSpace are ineligible to enter, as are any close relatives or anyone else with close connections to employees of either company.
- In entering you confirm you are eligible to do so and to claim any prize you win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted, multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The competition is free to enter.
How to Enter
- Enter by completing all required fields specified on the web page (HERE)
- The competition entrants will include all those who complete and submit an entry in accordance with these terms and conditions by midnight (00:00 hours GMT) on ( 30 June 2021).
- Entries after that time and date will be excluded.
- AgeSpace will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The competition prize will be a book bundle of 10 books as detailed on the competition page and a wool throw.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of AgeSpace regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after (30th June 2021) via telephone (if provided) and/or email address submitted with the entry form. If there is no response within 48 hours, another winner will be selected at random.
- AgeSpace reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt and Use of the Prize
- The Prize will be sent by Age Space to the winner at the address given via winner correspondence.
- Please allow up to (5) days for delivery of the prize directly from Age Space.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by AgeSpace for the purposes of administering the competitions, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- Your data and information supplied in the competition entry form will not be shared with any other third party outside of either AgeSpace.
- By entering the competition you agree to opt-in to receive news and special offers from AgeSpace. You can opt-out at any time.
- An announcement of the winner’s name will be made via AgeSpace’s website (www.agespace.org) and social platforms.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with AgeSpace Privacy Notices.
- AgeSpace’s Privacy notice can be found here – https://agespace.org/terms-of-use
Limitation of Liability
- AgeSpace does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that AgeSpace does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- AgeSpace reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English and Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Ireland.