Living independently for as long and as well as possible is the goal, and this section is full of useful and practical help and expertise.
Stuff happens. And when you are getting on with your own life and are suddenly faced with sorting somebody else’s life out for them, stuff happens which you don’t have a clue how to deal with. We think sharing this stuff, talking about our experiences and telling each other how we have got through some of these challenges, is really helpful. If there is something you’d like us to cover here please tell us about it in the Age Space Forum.
- seeking advice on parents extended visit 12 months ago
- Elerly mother neglecting herself and refusing support 2 years, 8 months ago
- My step has just missed his 3rd hospital appointment because he can not walk 2 years, 11 months ago
- David Baddiel 3 years, 3 months ago
- Simple phone solution needed… 3 years, 9 months ago